Our new Dinner Menu features more choice on a daily basis and a few supplementary dishes if you fancy something a little more extravagant.
- 3 Courses from £22.00
- 2 Courses from £18.75
- 1 Course from £13.75
- Garlic Ciabatta - £1.50
- Garlic Bread with Cheese - £1.90
- Mixed Marinated Olives - £1.90
- Home-made Soup of the Day (v) - Served with a fresh roll & butter
- Garlic Mushrooms (v) - Button mushrooms in a creamy garlic & herb sauce served with cheesy crouton
- Chicken, Duck & Pork Terrine- Served with an onion chutney, salad & toast
- Prawn Cocktail - Fresh Atlantic prawns Marie-Rose sauce and salad
- Deep Fried French Brie - Melting wedges of cheese coated in crispy breadcrumb with cranberry sauce
- Smoked Mackerel Pate - Homemade Wilmington speciality served with hot toast and salad
- Melon & Grape Cocktail (V) - Fresh melon & grapes marinated in sherry
- Smoked Scottish Salmon (+£2.50) - Served with sliced onion, capers & lemon
Salad Starter Or Mains
- Chicken Ceasar Salad - Sliced breast of chicken on a bed of cos lettuce topped with croutons , parmesan shavings & classic ceasar dressing
- Traditional Salad of the Day - Please ask your waiter for todays selection, served with home-made coleslaw & potato salad
Hotel Classic Mains
All served with selection of vegetables & potatoes, unless otherwise stated
- Roast of the Day - Served with crispy roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and a jug of home made gravy
- Chef`s Pie of the Day - Served with seasonal vegetables , gravy & chunky chips or new potatoes
- Ham, Egg & Chips - Home honey baked ham, 2 free range eggs, garden peas & chunky chips
- Coq au Vin - Tasty boneless chicken thigfhs slowly cooked with red wine , mushrooms, onion & tomatio served with a creamy mash
- Sheperds Pie- Slow cooked lamb & vegetables topped with King Edward potato mash
- Fish of the Day - Please see todays specials.
- Beef Stroganoff- Tender strips of beef pan fried with garlic,onion,mushrooms,cream & brandy served with wild rice
- Cranbberry, Vegetable & Goats Cheese Nut Roast- served with new potatoes.
From the Grill
- 8oz Rump Steak (+£5.95) - Served with chunky chips, tomato and mushroom
Preorder offer order your steak at reception by 4pm and pay only + 4.50
- Add a Sauce to your Steak (+£1.00) - Creamy Peppercorn or Stilton
- Hot Dessert of the Day
- New York Style Cheesecake - This classic baked cheesecake is a must
- Espresso Mousse- Light and creamy mousse served with homemade shortbread.
- Fruit Salad - Marinated fresh fruit served with cream or ice cream
- Chocolate Brownie Rocky Road Sundae (GF)Layers of chocolate sauce, brownie,marshmellows & ice cream
- Eaton Mess -Mixed berries , crushed meringue & whipped cream
- Butterscoth Pischinger- Layers of wafers & caramel sauce served with ice cream
- Selection of Quality Ice Creams & Sorbets
You can add a cheese course to your meal for £5 or have it as a dessert at no extra charge
Coffee & Digestifs
Fresh Filter Coffee - Please help yourselves to a complimentary filter coffee
The following can be served to your table or in one of our lounges.
- Espresso - £1.85
- Capuccino - £2.30
- Latte - £2.50
- Liquor Coffees - £4.80 - Filter coffee with a liquor & whipped cream
- Irish - with Jamesons Irish Whiskey
- Gaelic - with Famous Grouse Whisky
- Italian Classico - with Ameretto
- Liquors - from £3.25 - We have a range of liquors, whiskies & brandies.
(V) these dishes are suitable for vegetarians. Allergen Information: All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, cerials containing gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients - If you have a food allergy, please let us know before ordering. All dishes are subject to availability.