Our new Dinner Menu features more choice on a daily basis and a few supplementary dishes if you fancy something a little more extravagant.
- 3 Courses from £22.00
- 2 Courses from £18.75
- 1 Course from £13.75
- Garlic Ciabatta - £1.50
- Garlic Bread with Cheese - £1.90
- Mixed Marinated Olives - £1.90
- Home-made Soup of the Day (v) - Served with a fresh roll & butter
- Deep Fried Calamari - Lightly bread crumbed , with a mild chilli & spring onion dressing
- Homemade Fish Cakes - Mixed fish and potato lightly Pan fried, served with a homemade tartare sauce and side salad
- Prawn Cocktail - Fresh Atlantic prawns Marie-Rose sauce and salad
- Deep Fried French Brie - Melting wedges of cheese coated in crispy breadcrumb with cranberry sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate - Homemade Wilmington speciality served with melba toast
- Melon & Pineapple Cocktail (v) - Fresh melon & pineapple marinated in sherry
- Beetroot & Mozzarella Salad (v) - With toasted walnuts
- Smoked Scottish Salmon (+£3.50) - Served with sliced onion, capers & lemon
- Goats Cheese Salad - Mixed leaves , roasted butternut squash , pine nuts & pumpkin seeds topped with grilled goats cheese
- Chicken Ceasar Salad - Sliced breast of chicken on a bed of cos lettuce topped with croutons , parmesan shavings & classic ceasar dressing
- Traditional Salad of the Day - Please ask your waiter for todays selection, served with home-made coleslaw & potato salad
Hotel Classic Mains
All served with selection of vegetables & potatoes, unless otherwise stated
- Roast of the Day - Served with crispy roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and a jug of home made gravy
- Beef Bourginon - Tender pieces of beef braised in red wine with button mushrooms, onions & herbs, served with braised rice
- Ham, Egg & Chips - Home honey baked ham, 2 free range eggs, garden peas & chunky chips
- Vegetarian Dish of the Day (v) - Please ask your waiter or at reception for today`s dish
- Beef & Lasagne - Layers of lean mince, ragu, pasta verdi & cheese sauce served with a side salad & garlic ciabatta
- Mediterrean Chicken Braised Chicken breast, served with tomatoes, olives,chorizo & berlotti beans served with new potatoes.
All served with selection of vegetables & potatoes.
- Fish of the Day - Ask your waiter for today’s catch
- Oven Baked Cod Fillet - Served on a bed of spinach with a red wine & cranberry jus
- Grilled Sea Bass Fillets (+£6.50) - Two freshly grilled fillets topped with spring onion & a sprinkling of fresh chilies, drizzled with a vinaigrette
From the Grill
- 8oz Rump Steak (+£5.95) - Served with chunky chips, tomato and mushroom
Preorder offer order your steak at reception by 4pm and pay only + 4.50
- Add a Sauce to your Steak (+£1.00) - Red Wine & Shallot, Creamy Peppercorn or Stilton
- Hot Dessert of the Day
- Homemade Chocolate Banana Loaf - Chocolate chips and chopped bananas in a lighty baked sponge with dairy ice cream
- Fruits of the Forest Creme Brulee - Light and creamy infused with fresh vanillapods & berries
- Fruit Salad - Marinated fresh fruit served with cream or ice cream
- Triple Chocolate Brownie - White , dark & milk chocolate make this a must try ... glazed with chocolate gnache and served with ice cream
- Eton Mess - Mixed berries , curshed meringue and thick whipped cream complete this classic dessert.
- Selection of Quality Ice Creams & Sorbets
You can add a cheese course to your meal for £5 or have it as a dessert at no extra charge
Coffee & Digestifs
Fresh Filter Coffee - Please help yourselves to a complimentary filter coffee
The following can be served to your table or in one of our lounges.
- Espresso - £1.85
- Capuccino - £2.30
- Latte - £2.50
- Liquor Coffees - £4.80 - Filter coffee with a liquor & whipped cream
- Irish - with Jamesons Irish Whiskey
- Gaelic - with Famous Grouse Whisky
- Italian Classico - with Ameretto
- Liquors - from £2.95 - We have a range of liquors, whiskies & brandies.
(V) these dishes are suitable for vegetarians. Allergen Information: All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, cerials containing gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients - If you have a food allergy, please let us know before ordering. All dishes are subject to availability.